Pediatric Psych Services provides outpatient mental health services. Dr. Olitzky is not available for crisis care or after-hours emergencies.
- If you (or your child) are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go directly to the emergency room.
- For a child mental health emergency, call Hennepin County Child Crisis Response at (612) 348-2233.
- For an adult mental health emergency, call Hennepin County Adult Crisis Response at (612) 596-1223.
- The Crisis Connection at (612) 379-6363 is an additional resource for support.
- Ramsey County residents may contact Ramsey County Adult Mental Health Services (651) 266-7900 or Ramsey County Child Mental Health Services (651) 774-7000.